This month, First Friday will be held on Dec. 6th, from 5:30-8:30pm.
Many downtown businesses, restaurants, and shops will stay open late, and there will be live music, refreshments, and local artwork throughout the downtown area.
- Bastrop Fine Arts Guild, 815 Main Street; Annual Christmas Group Show & Sketch Artists
- Art Connections Gallery, 908 Main Street; Artists: Jo Watts & Brian Phillips
- “Oh Wow!” 920 Main Street; Artist: Komal
- The Gallery at Lost Pines Art Bazaar, 930 Main Street; Artist: John Maisano
- Abri Gallery, 932 Main Street
- Lost Pines Art Bazaar, 603 Chestnut Street; Artist: Tina Broussard
- Lark, 601 Chestnut Street; Artist: Russell Smith
- Bastrop Bling Company, 705 Pine Street; Artist: Kathy Holter
- Bluwr Myles, 711 Pine Street; Artist: Melva Lee Weikle
- Cripple Creek and Company, 928 Main Street
- High Cotton, 922 Main Street; wine, snacks & Christmas carols
- Old Town Postal Depot, 906 Main Street; Artists: Terry Davenport & Jessica Love
- Rhinestone Cowgirl, 913 Main Street; Artist: Cindy Noles
- Baxters on Main, 919 Main Street; Artist: Jo Castillo
- R.A. Green Mercantile, 1022 Main Street.; group show sponsored by Artmakers Collective
- Austin Gems, 1001A Main Street; Artist: Chris Parachini
|"Bastrop" by Jo Castillo|
FEATURED LIVE MUSIC VENUES:
- Viejo’s Tacos y Tequila, 813 Main Street
Enter the RAFFLE at any of the featured galleries for a chance to win a $75 Gallery Gift Card!!! For more info about the Bastrop First Friday Art Walk, click here.