1. Halloweenfest - 5pm-midnight in downtown Bastrop. Haunted movie classics at the Bastrop Opera House, games, trick-or-treating from 5-9pm, DJ & dancing at 921 Main Street, a ghost tour, a lip-sync contest, and a costume contest for all ages. More info here.
2. Safe Trick or Treat Trail - 6-8pm in downtown Elgin and Veterans' Memorial Park.
3. Autumn Family Fest at First Baptist Church of Bastrop - 6:00-8:30pm, 1201 Water Street in Bastrop.
4. Ridgeway Baptist Fall Festival - 7-9pm, 153 Ridgeway Cemetery Road in Paige.
Trunk or Treat
5. Trunk or Treat at CCUMC - 5:30-7:00pm, 5630 FM 535 in Cedar Creek.
6. Pentecostals of Bastrop Fall Festival & Trunk or Treat - 6:30-8:30pm, 261 FM 20 in Bastrop. Bouncy house, pet parade, hay ride, games, and food.
7. Downtown McDade Haunted House - 8pm-midnight at 143 Bastrop Street (the Watermelon Festival Building) in McDade. Admission is FREE! Donations accepted.
8. Fright Night in the Neighbor's Yard - 7pm-midnight at Neighbor's Kitchen and Yard, located in the Crossing at 601 Chestnut Street in downtown Bastrop. Costume contest with cash prize at 10pm, live music with ChasingGypsy, Princeton Runaway, and JJ Soto Band, a bonfire, special witch's brew, games, and more.
9. Halloween Biker Bash - 7-10pm at Cafe Racer Coffee Bar, located at 426 Hwy 21 in Cedar Creek. Live music with Zombie Fish and Frank & Jessica, BBQ, and motorcycles & hot rods. Benefits Hope House.
10. Slim Bawb at Gracie's - 7-11pm on the patio at Gracie's, located at 706 Pine Street in downtown Bastrop.
Other Halloween Fun
11. Costume Contest at Lost Pines Toyota - 11:45am-12:45pm, 806 Hwy 71 W in Bastrop. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place as well as a kids' winner.
12. 3rd Annual Showdown at Cotton Bowl Speedway - 1175 CR 202 in Paige. Gates open at 5pm, racing starts at 7pm. Trick or treating on the front stretch during intermission, costume contest for kids & adults, and of course, racing!
13. "Arsenic & Old Lace" at Playhouse Smithville - 7:30pm at Playhouse Smithville, located at 110 Main Street in downtown Smithville. Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased at the door or online here.