This month, First Friday will be held on Apr. 4th, from 5:30-8:30pm.
Many downtown businesses, restaurants, and shops will stay open late, and there will be live music, refreshments, and local artwork throughout the downtown area.
- Bastrop Fine Arts Guild, 815 Main Street; Artist: Robin Lively
- Art Connections Gallery, 908 Main Street; Artist: David Johnson and Stan Strembicki
- Pinesong Art Gallery, 920 Main Street; Artist: Komal
- The Gallery at Lost Pines, 930 Main Street; Artist: Joycelyn Schedler
- Lost Pines Art Bazaar, 603 Chestnut Street; Artist: Edd Hayes
|"Painted Bunting" by Robin Lively|
- Bastrop Bling Company, 705 Pine Street; Artist: Kathy Colter
- High Cotton, 922 Main Street; Artist: Jeff Robertson
- R.A. Green Mercantile, 1022 Main Street; Artist: Carol Lyon
- Art on the Colorado (formerly Baker Gallery), 1009 Main Street; Artist: David Baker
FEATURED LIVE MUSIC VENUES:
- Viejo’s Tacos y Tequila, 813 Main Street; Musician: Brianna Adams
Enter the RAFFLE at any of the featured galleries for a chance to win a $75 Gallery Gift Card!!! For more info about the Bastrop First Friday Art Walk, click here.
Need childcare? The First United Methodist Church of Bastrop has you covered! They're offering childcare from 6-10pm in the church basement. The church is located at 1201 Main Street. It's $15 for the first child, and $5 for each additional sibling. Dinner is provided. Reservations are required; no walk-ins. RSVP at (512) 321-2201.