The Harvest Arts Fest, located by the Bastrop 1832 Farmer’s Market at 1302 Chestnut Street, won’t have a big screen TV, but you will find incredibly unique gifts for everyone on your list. From lovely handcrafted jewelry to pottery to hand-tooled leather diaries, the answer to “what do you get for the person who has everything” peeps out from every corner.
2. The perfect gifts for the Shabby Chic’ decorator from I Love Indigo.
3. Adorable fairy dolls from Mizzy Zdroj.
4. Donate to Bastrop County Animal Shelter and pick out a ‘furr’ ever friend!
5. Check out the Farmer’s Market while you’re at it. Fresh veggies, baked goods, homemade soaps and more!
6. Colorful plates from Butler Pottery. Perfect for a Bastropian who loves chickens! (And we do love our chickens!)
7. Unique terrariums from Loggerhead Creations.
8. Extremely cool gifts for the Ultra Fan from Link and Pixie’s Enchantedcrafts I couldn’t decide if I liked the Riversong Tardis diary or the Legend of Zelda necklace better.
This is just a sampling of all the amazing gifts you'll find at Harvest Arts Fest. If you decided to stop by, be sure to say we sent you!