This month, First Friday will be held on Aug. 1st, from 5:30-8:30pm.
Many downtown businesses, restaurants, and shops will stay open late, and there will be refreshments, live music and entertainment, and beautiful local artwork throughout historically hip downtown Bastrop.
ALLEY B LOCATIONS:
- Lost Pines Art Bazaar, 603 Chestnut Street; Sidewalk Chalk Art Contest
- Dawson Bradley Design, 601 B Chestnut Street; Artist: Brad Dawson
|Lost Pines Art Bazaar|
SOUTH MAIN LOCATIONS:
- Bastrop Fine Arts Guild, 815 Main Street; Multimedia Group Show
- Art Connections Gallery, 908 Main Street; Artist: Roberto Ugalde
- Pinesong Gallery, 920 Main Street; Artist: Komal
- High Cotton, 922 Main Street; Ninety-Nine Tournament
- Art on the Colorado, 924 Main Street; Artist: Rebecca Rodriguez
- Cripple Creek and Comapny, 928 Main Street; Wine by the Glass
- The Gallery at Lost Pines, 930 Main Street; Tea, Cocktails, & Fine Art
|Art Connections Gallery|
NORTH MAIN LOCATIONS:
- R.A. Green Mercantile, 1022 Main Street; Artist: Donna Cunningham
For more info about the Bastrop First Friday Art Walk, click here.
Need childcare? The First United Methodist Church of Bastrop has you covered! They're offering childcare from 6-10pm in the church basement. The church is located at 1201 Main Street. It's $15 for the first child, and $5 for each additional sibling. Dinner is provided. Reservations are required; no walk-ins. RSVP at (512) 321-2201.