This month, First Friday will be held on Oct. 3rd , from 5:30-8:30pm.
Many downtown businesses, restaurants, and shops will stay open late, and there will be refreshments, live music and entertainment, and beautiful local artwork throughout historically hip downtown Bastrop.
ALLEY B LOCATIONS:
- Lost Pines Art Bazaar, 603 Chestnut Street; Artist: Clay Dahlberg
|"Sagebrush Showdown" by Clay Dahlberg|
SOUTH MAIN LOCATIONS:
- Bastrop Fine Arts Guild, 815 Main Street; Artist: Jo Watts
- Art Connections Gallery, 908 Main Street; Artist: Kelley Goldsmith
- High Cotton, 922 Main Street; Artist: Harold Teel
- Art on the Colorado, 924 Main Street; Artist: L. Mark Hyde; Music: John Dunn
- Cripple Creek and Company, 928 Main Street; Artist: Joycelyn Schedler
- The Gallery at Lost Pines, 930 Main Street; Artist: Michael O’Brien
- Abri Gallery, 932 Main Street; Music: Nate Smith
|"Golden Boat with Two Black Sails" by L. Mark Hyde|
PINE STREET LOCATIONS:
- Bastrop Bling Company, 705 Pine Street; Artist: Nell Bednarz
|"Tricolor Heron" by Nell Bednarz|
NORTH MAIN LOCATIONS:
- R.A. Green Mercantile, 1022 Main Street; Artist: Komal
|"Wildfire" by Komal|
Need childcare? The First United Methodist Church of Bastrop has you covered! They're offering childcare for ages 0-7 from 6-10pm on Friday, Oct. 3rd in the church basement. The church is located at 1201 Main Street. The cost is $15 for the first child, $5 for the second child, and FREE for each additional sibling. Dinner is provided. Reservations are required; no walk-ins. RSVP at (512) 321-2201.
Also, don't forget about the Lost Pines Art & Music Festival on Saturday, Oct. 4th from 10am-5pm in downtown Bastrop!
For more info about the Lost Pines Art & Music Festival, click here.