December 26, 2014
Top 10 Things to Do This Weekend (Dec 26-28, 2014)
1. River of Lights - Dec. 26th-28th, 6-9pm in Bastrop's Fisherman's Park, on the banks of the Colorado River.
2. Karaoke - Dec. 26th, 8pm at the American Legion Post 533, located at 3003 Loop 150 E in Bastrop.
3. Peterson Brothers Band - Dec. 26th, 8-11pm at Roadhouse Paige, located at 147 Old Hwy 20 E in Paige.
4. 8-Ball Pool Tournament and Karaoke - Dec. 26th, 8pm-12am at Up A Creek, located at 1374 Hwy 21 W in Cedar Creek.
5. Winter Wildlife Walk - Dec. 27th, 10-11am at Buescher State Park.
6. From Boys to Men - Dec. 27th, 2-3pm at Buescher State Park. Explore the lives of boys working in the Civilian Conservation Corps who grew to manhood while creating Buescher State Park over 80 years ago. On a short hike, you will see several structures they built and some of the tools they used while you are learning about their struggle to survive into manhood during the Great Depression.
7. Stargazing - Dec. 27th, 7-9pm at Bastrop State Park.
8. Jon Burklund - Dec. 27th, 8-11pm at Roadhouse Paige, 147 Old Hwy 20 E in Paige.
9. Karaoke - Dec. 27th, 8pm-12am at the American Legion Post 295, located at 115 Main Street in Elgin.
10. Men Who Cook - Dec. 28th, 6-11pm at the Hyatt Lost Pines Resort.
*But that's not all! There's even more fun to be had this weekend in Bastrop County! For the full list of December events, click here.
Posted by 365 Bastrop at 2:40 PM