This month, First Friday will be held on Jan. 2nd, from 5:30-8:30pm.
Many downtown businesses, restaurants, and shops will stay open late, and there will be refreshments, live music and entertainment, and beautiful local artwork throughout historically hip downtown Bastrop.
ALLEY B LOCATIONS:
- Lost Pines Art Bazaar, 603 Chestnut Street; Tea Tasting - choose from over 25 flavors of Ahmad Tea to sample and enjoy 20% off your purchase of that tea.
SOUTH MAIN LOCATIONS:
- Bastrop Fine Arts Guild, 815 Main Street; Artist: Carol Lyon
- Art Connections Gallery, 908 Main Street; Artists: Mark & Patricia Rendulic
- Cripple Creek and Company, 928A Main Street; Wine Tasting
- High Cotton, 922 Main Street; Complimentary Frito pie, wine, tea, and coffee
- Art on the Colorado, 924 Main Street; Artist: David Baker; Music: Daniel Ducloux
- The Gallery at Lost Pines, 930 Main Street; Tea Tasting - sample tea from the Smith Tea line and enjoy 15% off all tea purchases.
|"Texas Icon" by Carol Lyon|
Need childcare? The First United Methodist Church of Bastrop has you covered! They're offering childcare for ages 0-7 from 6-10pm on Friday, Jan. 2nd in the church basement. The church is located at 1201 Main Street. The cost is $15 for the first child, $5 for the second child, and FREE for each additional sibling. Dinner is provided. Reservations are required; no walk-ins. RSVP at (512) 321-2201.