This month, First Friday will be held on Feb. 6th, from 5:30-8:30pm.
Many downtown businesses, restaurants, and shops will stay open late, and there will be refreshments, live music and entertainment, and beautiful local artwork throughout historically hip downtown Bastrop.
ALLEY B LOCATIONS:
- Lost Pines Art Bazaar, 603 Chestnut Street; Artist: Stephanie Shroyer
- Bastrop Fine Arts Guild, 815 Main Street; Artist: Rick Jones
- Art Connections Gallery, 908 Main Street; Artists: Jo Castillo & Sharon Zeugin; Music: Kendra Kinsey
- Pinesong Art Gallery, 920 Main Street; Artist: Komal
- High Cotton, 922 Main Street; Hosting Neighbors Kitchen & Yard
- Art on the Colorado, 924 Main Street; Artist: Chad Keith; Music: Rebecca Patek
- Bastrop Picture Frame Emporium, 926 Main Street; Artist: Maria Montoya Hohenstein
- The Gallery at Lost Pines, 930 Main Street; Artist: Tisha Clinkenbeard
- Abri Gallery, 932 Main Street; Weaving Demonstrations
|"Hill Country" by Jo Castillo|
NORTH MAIN LOCATIONS:
- R.A. Green Mercantile, 1022 Main Street; Artist: Alex Crosby
|"Arms Race 1" by Sharon Zeugin|
Need childcare? The First United Methodist Church of Bastrop has you covered! They're offering childcare for ages 0-7 from 6-10pm on Friday, Feb. 6th in the church basement. The church is located at 1201 Main Street. The cost is $15 for the first child, $5 for the second child, and FREE for each additional sibling. Dinner is provided. Reservations are required; no walk-ins. RSVP at (512) 321-2201.