This week's Live Music Lowdown is sponsored by Red Rock Steakhouse, an authentic local steakhouse and saloon, located at 101 S. Lentz Street in Red Rock, serving lunch, dinner, and drinks. Besides cooking up some of the best-tasting food this side of the Colorado, they also host private parties, fun events, and live music!
Friday, Apr. 29th
- Off the Grid - 7pm at Gracie's, located at 706 Pine Street in Bastrop.
- Open Mic Night - 7-10pm at the Owl Wine Bar & Home Goods Store, located at 106 N. Main Street in Elgin.
- Cecil Francis - 7-11pm at the ColoVista Golf Club, located at 100 Country Club Drive in Bastrop. Caribbean Social island music, with tropical appetizers, a silent auction, and more! $25/person.
- Yesterfest Classic Country & Gospel Show - 7:30pm at the Bastrop Opera House, located at 711 Spring Street in Bastrop. Musical guests include Dale Burke, Terry Lyne Moore, and the McMillans. $10/person at the door.
- Ashley Warlick - 8pm at the Elgin VFW, Post 6115, located at Old Sayers Road in Elgin.
- Lynn's Kroaking Karaoke - 8pm at Up A Creek, located at 1374 Hwy 21 in Cedar Creek.
- The Texas Outlaws - 8-10pm at Veterans' Memorial Park, located at 109 Depot Street in Elgin. (In case of rain, concert will be held at El Maguey, located at 111 Main Street in Elgin.)
- Wynn Taylor - 8-11pm at Roadhouse Paige, located at 147 Old Hwy 20 E in Paige.
- Karaoke w/Susie Que - 8pm-12am at the American Legion Post 295, located at 115 N. Main Street in Elgin.
- Mark Ambrose Band - 9pm-12am at Liberty Tree Tavern, located at 117 N. Main Street in Elgin.
Saturday, Apr. 30th
- Yesterfest & Naturefest - 9am-5pm in Bastrop's Fisherman's Park. There will be live music going on throughout the event.
- Ricky Stein - 7:30-9:30pm at the Owl Wine Bar & Home Goods Store, located at 106 N. Main Street in Elgin.
- Dueling Hearts - 8pm at Neighbor's Kitchen and Yard, located in the Crossing at 601 Chestnut Street in Bastrop.
- Wes Walden - 8pm at Up A Creek, located at 1374 Hwy 21 in Cedar Creek.
- Texas KGB - 8-11pm at Roadhouse Paige, located at 147 Old Hwy 20 E in Paige.
- Chasing Gypsy - 9:30pm-12:30am at Liberty Tree Tavern, located at 117 N. Main Street in Elgin.
Sunday, May 1st
- Choctaw Wildfire - 12:00-2:30pm at Neighbor's Kitchen and Yard, located in the Crossing at 601 Chestnut Street in Bastrop.
- Jermaine Jones - 5pm at the Bastrop Opera House, located at 711 Spring Street in Bastrop. Jermaine Jones was a Top 10 finalist on American Idol season 11! $12/adult, $8/students & seniors.
If you would like to sponsor the Live Music Lowdown or have a live music submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click here for more information about advertising with 365 Bastrop.