There are tons of fun things to do in Bastrop County, but sometimes you just want to hit the road! Since Bastrop is centrally located near Austin, Houston, and San Antonio, there are plenty of awesome destinations just a few short miles away. Here's a few of them...
- Cathedral of Junk, Austin, TX. Contributor: Rebecca, R We There Yet Mom?
- J. Lorraine Ghost Town, Manor, TX. Contributor: Heidi, Free Fun in Austin.
- Blanton Museum, Austin, TX. Contributor: Jennifer, Kid Culture Austin.
- Zilker Park Trail of Lights, Austin, TX. Contributor: B, Unexpectedly Expecting Baby.
- Lights of Tejas, Giddings, TX. Contributor: J, An Unstyled Life.
- Mission Trail, San Antonio, TX. Contributor: Renee Combs-Crayton, As the Crow Flies.
- Jourdan-Bachman Pioneer Farms, Austin, TX. Contributor: Angela Castillo.
- Day Trippin' in Houston - For FREE!, Houston, TX. Contributor: Senobia Torres.
If you would like to contribute a "Day Trip" article as a guest blogger, please email email@example.com with your idea.